Hello my loyal readers. I know it’s been way too long since I’ve said hello and updated you on my life. I had a bit of a rough patch after the firing, both professionally (obviously), and personally, so I apologize for the disappearing act. But I have received some awards in my absence so I have to send my love out to those who were kind enough to do so!
The Super Sweet blog award was given to me by The Blogging Mama. Thank you so much for the sweet award and thinking of me!
1. Thank the super sweet blogger who kindly nominated you for the award.
2. Nominate a baker’s dozen of other bloggers who you think deserve the award.
3. Whoosh over a comment to them to let them know you nominated them.
4. Answer five super sweet questions (I’ve done them below).
5. Now, SMILE! *reaches for the cookie tin*
1. Cookie or cake?
Cookie, cooked and uncooked. Yes, I’ll take the formaldehyde or whatever it is you catch from eating raw cookie dough
2. Chocolate or vanilla?
3. What is your favourite sweet treat?
Oh way too many, but lately it’s been two bite brownies
4. When do you crave sweet things the most?
Every time I’m pregnant, and every moment I breathe
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
I only have one nominee. I am a new follower of them, it definitely isn’t one about being a sweet mommy, or a family oriented blog. You’ll have to read to see for yourself 🙂
1. The Office Inbetweener
I’d like to cry a little, and think that being an honest, horrible, mean mommy is all worth it after today! Thanks so much to Mommy Flying Solo for honoring me with my first blog award. I feel like my ramblings have all been worth it and mucho love to my readers, as few as they may be.
So nominees, this is what you are supposed to do if you are awarded.
- Display the Award Certificate on your website/blog
- Announce your win with a post. Make sure to post a link back to me as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
- Present up to 15 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself
Since I’m insanely busy with no life, no friends and no soul I’m only going to nominate a few people, I don’t even follow 15 blogs!
My nominees are:
7 interesting things about me:
1. I have an undergrad degree and a teaching degree, and I’m walking dogs for a living
2. I’m an insane movie buff. Give me an actor’s face (I can name them and movies they’ve been in), a line from a movie (I can name the movie), a movie title, (I can name the year it was released (mostly) and actors in it)
3. I failed grade 10 math
4. I’m a tanorexic and my family has a history of skin cancer… you do the math, cause clearly I can’t
5. I taught in Mexico City
6. I’m afraid of everything- the dark, babies, people, public, being alone, cooking/cleaning, freezing, drowning, etc etc etc
7. I have multiple dream jobs, but my ultimate ultimate, is to be a book editor