Hello my loyal readers. I know it’s been way too long since I’ve said hello and updated you on my life. I had a bit of a rough patch after the firing, both professionally (obviously), and personally, so I apologize for the disappearing act. But I have received some awards in my absence so I have to send my love out to those who were kind enough to do so!
The Super Sweet blog award was given to me by The Blogging Mama. Thank you so much for the sweet award and thinking of me!
1. Thank the super sweet blogger who kindly nominated you for the award.
2. Nominate a baker’s dozen of other bloggers who you think deserve the award.
3. Whoosh over a comment to them to let them know you nominated them.
4. Answer five super sweet questions (I’ve done them below).
5. Now, SMILE! *reaches for the cookie tin*
1. Cookie or cake?
Cookie, cooked and uncooked. Yes, I’ll take the formaldehyde or whatever it is you catch from eating raw cookie dough
2. Chocolate or vanilla?
3. What is your favourite sweet treat?
Oh way too many, but lately it’s been two bite brownies
4. When do you crave sweet things the most?
Every time I’m pregnant, and every moment I breathe
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
I only have one nominee. I am a new follower of them, it definitely isn’t one about being a sweet mommy, or a family oriented blog. You’ll have to read to see for yourself 🙂
1. The Office Inbetweener